Thursday, August 18, 2011

Weigh In

Tracking really does work for me. I am down 2 pounds and I'm concessions of what I'm eating. It's the same as WW except I don't have meetings. Love It.

So went to my doctor the other day and I am not having a UC flare up. I need to drink more water. This summer's high humidity and temps really dehydrated me and that's why I have been so tired, and bloated. I'll drink to that (water that is).

Has anyone read the Jacqueline "Jack"  Daniels Mystery series by J.A. Konrath? So good. Can get really gross and yucky but you can't stop reading them. I'm on the third book in the series. I am one of the few people in the world who still check books out at the library instead of reading them on a kindle, or other electronic book thing. Anyways it's a really good series.

Ok back to the weigh in. I've been doing Just Dance and it seems to be working. VJ keeps trying to beat my record on my favorite songs so I can't slack off. I hate that even thought I do all of the moves he still gets the points and I just get an "ok". Time to dance.

Cheers
Katie

No comments: