Monday, August 15, 2011

Back on Track

Well I have been putting off working out due to the heat and not really keeping track of what I eat the way I did with Weight Watchers. Well enough if enough. V.J. has said he will join me in our own "weight watchers" and we'll work out together. We both have downloaded the Lose It app. Just like with WW we can set goals, track our weight, and write down what we eat. I can also look ahead at restaurants and make my decisions before I look at the menu.  It helps that we're doing this together and working out together as well. If you have the Lose It app I  would love to share recipes and work outs with you.

So I am working on this weight thing for the 3rd time this summer. Lets see how long I can stick with it. Starting Thursday I will weigh in and post on Facebook if I went down, up or stayed the same. I am also posting my workouts. If I don't post a work out let me know. Family and friend support is everything.

Oh keeping track of what I eat also allows me to have a beverage and not feel guilty about it.

Cheers
Katie

1 comment:

Katie said...

Trying to leave a comment