Monday, May 7, 2012

Two weeks till moving week

Wow it has been forever since I wrote on my blog. Well we move in 17 days. So two weeks from today is moving week. I already know moving week will consists of lots of take out meals. We are right now working on operation clean out the fridge and pantry. This makes it hard to come up with meal plans that provide a verity of different dishes. Oh well just two weeks to go then I'll be in my new kitchen and be able cook something different every night:).

For now I'm going back to a favorite. Hot pepper jelly shrimp. It's from Now Eat This by Rocco DiSpirito. It's really good and not too hot. I like to serve it with rice and either broccoli or green beans. Asparagus would be really good too.

Dinner was just as good as always . I enjoyed it with a Chardonnay. Alexandra normally enjoys this meal but tonight didn't want anything todo with it. She would much rather play outside.

Cheers
Katie

No comments: