Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lunch and Dinner out?!?!

Last night I took Alexandra to a birthday party at Pump It Up in Raleigh. She had a great time and I was very impressed how smoothly everything was handled with maybe 20 kids running around between the ages of less then a year to maybe 6 years old. I think there were 3 parties going on at once and you never would have known it.

The party went to 6:45. Since VJ and I had trivia at Carolina Ale House, so we decided to eat there. This was decided before we figured out I would need to go pick up the wardrobe boxes. Our movers are located right by VJ's office so we all went out to lunch at Shane's Rib Shack. Shane's had really good BBQ and their sauce was really good. It was a tomato base sauce that wasn't to tangy. I highly recommend trying Shane's.

Cheers
Katie

No comments: